One of my favorite sites to get pulled into is ilovetorun.org. I end up spending hours on this site just looking at the different products and (my favorite) “ebibs”. Here is a list I pulled together of some of my favorites. Enjoy!
You know you’re a runner when…
- You stare at every runner on the road when you’re driving with jealousy & envy!!
- You get up earlier on Saturday’s than any other day of the week to get a nice long run in and actually look forward to doing so all week.
- You have more patience running over an hour than you do waiting in line at Walmart for 5 minutes.
- You finished 10 miles and you don’t brag to your friends because it’s not a big deal anymore…
- Your running friends are the only ones who understand your love of running and constant need to talk about it.
- Your immediate response to any conflict or problem life throws at you is: “I need to go for a run!”
- You know where exactly one mile from your front door is…in any direction.
- Your jewelry is kept in a box…but your medals are on full display on the mantle.
- You spend hours in the mall, find nothing to wear. Spend 10 minutes in the sporting goods store, find hundreds of dollars of stuff you want to buy.
- You’ve tried to convince a friend to run a 5k with you because, “it’s ONLY 3.1 miles.”
- The thermometer says 45 degrees and you think Score! Optimal running weather!
- Your running clothes & shoes take up half of your suitcase on trips.
- You can say things like “I’m just running an easy 6 miler today” and you really mean it.
- You have more complicated spreadsheets for your training stats than you do for your investment portfolio. (Stocks? What stocks?)
- You plan your schedule around races and not races around your schedule. Priorities!
- You develop a new found love for portapotties.
- You run past the speed monitoring sign as fast as you can, hoping to register your speed on the screen.
- You are looking forward to a girls weekend that includes a half-marathon!
- You see a sign on the highway telling you how many miles an exit is and you think – “I could run that!”
- At least one of your web site usernames or email addresses as the words run, running or running in it!
I can obviously relate to that last one for sure, right!? 🙂